Monday, January 22, 2007

A Hero gives one more chance


For the final essay, I asked, "What are the characteristics of a Hero?"

This is an essay from one of my students without any corrections from me...

There is many hero in our life. I think each people have their own hero in there mind. I also have hero. My hero is the Almighty God who loves me so much. Maby, our family's hero will be God.

In bible, there say that he love us so much as he sacrifice his son and save us in us sin.

We are a criminal before his sun die. We couldn't go to the kindom of haven, becaus every body have a sin. But now, we can be forgiven by him when we pray him "Sorry God. Give me one more chance." This things also tell us about his love to us.

Many people know I think. I'm really bright and I never have been desperate or sad. I'm all ways happy. Some times, I am angry, but most of time, I'm happy. Where this happy come from? The answer is God. He give me power and happyness. He also make me brave and never think about desperate.

All of thing that I tell here is true. When I think of him, I'm very comfort. When I think him, my sadness or other bad things disappeared fastly. So he is my best hero. Thank you for reading my sentences.

--Steve





It was once said, "A man's hero is also his God."
And someone else said, "All of thing I tell here is true."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.

"From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise..." Psalm 8:2

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this. It has touched my heart in a very special way!