Thursday, January 18, 2007

From the mouth of a Child


I asked one of my classes to give me some proverbs, pieces of wisdom, for my little sister Jenna. This is what I got (printed exactly as I got them, misspellings and all):


Old men are twice children.
Two dogs strive for a bone, and a tired runs away with it.
-Cindy


A newborn baby has no fear of tigers.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
-Laura


Finding's keeping.
-no name


Out of sight out of mine.
It is no use crying over spiltmilk.
Old man's head. Young man's hand.
-Lydia


Nature admits not a lie.
-no name


Time flies like an arrow and time lost never returns.
-Yeji


Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
-Erick


Never judge by appearances.
-Elly


Near road give up far road go.
-Christine


A barking dog never bites.
-Andy


Knowledge is power.
-Annabel


No news is go news.
One good turns deserves onother.
Knowledge is pawer.
Even though the sky is falling, there is a way that you can survive.
-no name

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You could publish this in Reader's Digest!