Sunday, October 12, 2008

Year Book Photos


I know this makes two posts in one day... but some of my friends were doing this cool photo trick and I couldn't resist. It's pretty fun. Just go to Year Book Yourself.

Also, I didn't figure out until the end that you could adjust the size and rotation of your face for each individual photo. Just put your mouse over the picture on the Year Book website and some adjustment controls will appear.

I wonder if they have a website that does mustaches... I'll have to look into it.
















5 comments:

Ginny said...

Oh my goodness...that is hilarious.

Angela Toyer said...

Awesome! I tried it, too. What a hoot!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely hilarious!!!!
Thanks for the smile! Miss you,
Love MOM

HektikLyfe said...

This is GREAT! XD They should have had this for all those people that weren't available for their photographs in their yearbook.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ryan,
I laughed so hard when looking at all these photos. These are so hilarious!!! My favorite was the very last one. ;-) Let's get together soon! We miss you!


Younghee