Monday, October 27, 2008

From the Archives


So I just transferred about 10 Gig worth of photos to my backup hard drive... all of the photos were from the last 8 months. Wow!

Here are a few I stumbled upon while sorting through my old pics. I also found an old film my grandpa took of the family using an 8mm camera (I think). Someone somewhere digitized it and I long ago found the DVD in a pile of grandpa's country CDs and immediately ripped it to my computer. Now I've found it again, and I'm in the process of editing it down a bit. I hope to have it on here sometime.






She definitely won't be drowning today




The never ending job of refilling the ocean





And she won't be getting a sunburn... or a date...






The coffee shop was called "7 Monkeys" and I got a banana with my coffee... I thought that was the coolest thing ever... and the banana coffee combination actually wasn't that bad.









2 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

These are some pretty great shots. It is very difficult to pick a favorite.

The runner is pretty cool.

The waterfall reminds me of Maui.

But something about that last one with the, what I imagine is a mother chasing after a child through sprinklers.

Great work.

Jamie said...

You do good work. PS. The one who won't drown reminds me of the bobbing "shark bait" tethered to their beached parents. And the one who won't get a date -- a little too much mystique, eh? :)