Monday, December 8, 2008

When your favorite number is too big to show on your fingers...


Some quotes from class. Remember... English is their second language and they're all 6 years old. Sorry if I seem to always be changing their age... 7 years old, 6 years old... it's because Koreans add an extra year to their age. In Korea, when you are born, you are instantly one year old (which kind of makes sense actually, if you're counting from conception).


Blagalkgalglagla glag kdsgljldsk!!! - Jimmy

What? I don't understand what you're saying. - Me

Ha ha! I just discombobulated, Ryan Teacher! - Jimmy

(I gave them that word as a bonus word, because they kept saying the spelling words were too easy. Now they use it constantly... and they can spell it too. These kids are crazy... I could barely spell "I" when I was in kindergarten.)


Ryan Teacher, a boy has to go in the army before he can get married, right? - Jimmy


I'm racing with invisible James. - James

But how can you tell who wins? You can't see if invisible James beats you or not... - me

Invisible James is very slow. - James


My bear hat has no mouth. It just eats through its nose. - Jihan


My favorite number is nine trillion. - Jake







This is what it looks like, mom. The book you should read if I die before you. (Don't worry, I don't plan on dying anytime soon.)


1 comment:

HektikLyfe said...

Talk about a somber ending. Great photographs and kids tales. My wife will love them. :)