Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some Student Stories


(These are unedited)


Once upon a time there was a ferry. One day the ferry went to the docks because he has to board passengers. But all the passengers were crazy the first passenger thought the flank was the swimming pool. So he jumped in the water. But then a shark came to eat the passenger. The ferry fired a water missle. The shark died. the end. This is a happy story.

- James


My dad was drinking coffee but a donut came out. I ate a little bit but, It was coffee flavor. I gave him some water but he said I don't like water. I like coffee because I'm brown. Then he became bigger and bigger then it became chocolate so, I ate him. Then another donut grew. Then I always play with my friend donut.

- Jihan


And my brother showed me this video... I think it's pretty funny...
Jesus is my friend

Things have changed since the days of hymns and organs.

1 comment:

HektikLyfe said...

Great stories! Kids are so alike even around the world. Its great to know. Now only if we could do something about their wacky parents all around the world.