Friday, December 5, 2008

-11 C


It is currently -11 Celsius outside (that's 12 degrees Fahrenheit). I just rode my bike all the way across town. I'm determined to be an all weather rider. Man it was freezing cold though. I cranked up the floor heating system as soon as I got back to my apartment.

Actually, my new motorcycle jacket is working like magic. Kept me really warm... my gloves on the other hand were lacking... I'll need to switch to my winter gloves, or wear some cotton liners.

I feel alive because of the cold.

I met up with a friend at a cool little art museum. Then we had some amazing warm soup at a traditional restaurant. I took a few pics once my fingers had thawed. I also practiced some of my origami skills. Oh and I included a little black and white piece I've been working on.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Were you able to fix the keyboard problem? Or did you just correct constantly with Shift...? :)

ryan said...

it appears that my keyboard problem has worked itself out. i'm relieved. i was just imagining myself trying to hunt down a replacement keyboard or having to use a usb one.