Tuesday, December 16, 2008

25 7 9 kN (kilo-newtons)

Change is always hard, and often good. - Papa HAC


One of the most change filled times of my life was working as a ropes course facilitator. The change of casual friendship into family, as I worked with my fellow facilitators. The change of doubt into confidence. The change of college life to real life. The change of knowledge into love. I took the photograph of this carabiner with these memories and more in mind.

A symbol. Freedom. The zippo was a gift to me in memory of freedom. Freedom from many things.

The last is a search for the freedom I mentioned before.







2 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

I use those clips for my keys at work. :)

I like the perspective of that last one. Have you tried placing it in front of something recognizable? Like a child or a tree?

~supfgip
~budes

Unknown said...

I love that I can just come on ONCE EACH day and see something new and amazing. I love it brother!
I like the pics.