Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Cool Breeze and a Two person Camera Club


I speak a little Korean. She speaks a little English. Somehow, we communicate. And we had fun walking around taking pictures. You'll notice a picture of two girls dressed like rabbits or something. In Korean, I asked them if I could take their picture. They started giggling and covering their faces and said no. My friend 나래(Narae) said something to them and then they said okay. I asked her later, and she said, "I told them you were going back to America soon." Ah the trickiness... so awesome!

Camera outings are so much more fun with another person who enjoys taking photographs.



















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought a starbucks cup (with a pile of burnt cigarettes in the background) could look that beautiful. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome pictures Ryan! I love the new photo size too!
Love ya,
MOM

Unknown said...

I really like the new format! I was going to ask how you did it, until I kept scrolling down to the last post. :)

The first and third photos are rad.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Travis. The first one, I like the best. and the third one is really good as well. All these pictures have a nice cool, clean feel to them.

ryan said...

thanks guys. i was really happy with how they turned out. they are intentionally over exposed because i liked the look.

and yeah, i was trying for a strange shot with the coffee and cigs. on my other site i posted a caption that said "coffee is my cigarette... cigarettes have caffeine in them too, right?"

HektikLyfe said...

Great shots! This new lens is really working out for you!

Theme of the day: Symmetry. :) Great photographs. I really like 4537 and 4573.

~undiz (seriously)