Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Twins


I entered my favorite classroom (the special elementary speaking class) only to discover that the five girls had tied their feet together using a karate belt. I have no idea why. But they insisted on conducting the entire class tied together. Quintuplets.

So when I gave them their choco-pies, I told them that they were not allowed to feed themselves.

Try and imagine five giggling, elementary girls smashing choco-pies into each other's faces. I couldn't stop laughing.

Sigh... Today I studdenly realized that I miss hugs. I can't actually remember the last time I was given one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I´ll be interested to hear what you learn about prostitution in S.Korea... it´s sickening to think of the reality of it, and I´m sorry not everyone there shares your frustrations with its legality. You are a light to them and I pray you can speak truth against darkness.

Ginny said...

=-( well, consider yourself blog hugged, even though I know it's not even close to the same thing. Just wait until you get back, there will be so many hugs hopefully it will make up for lost time. In the meantime, I pray that you find that need filled in some awesome way that God has planned.

Jaepil said...

Don't be hugging little kids now. =0 Korea still not used to it.