Friday, April 13, 2007

The Joy of Stinky Socks


I think I could probably create an entire blog using only stories about Annie and Joy from my elementary class.

The other day... while preparing for an interview... I glanced over. Joy was playing with the mic stand. She was holding the circular base like it was a steering wheel. And she was making all of the appropriate bus sound effects. I couldn't believe it. She was supposed to be practicing for her interview.

Suddenly, she noticed I'd spotted her. She looked up with a big smile and innocently said, "What?"

I could only shake my head and laugh. Whoever gave that girl her English name should be applauded.

You know. I felt like I just had this amazing deep thought I wanted to share, but it simply disappeared. Maybe I'll think of it later.

On a side note... I forgot to do my laundry for the week. Dad, don't freak out... but I had to wear the same socks two days in a row.

2 comments:

Mandipants said...

ahahahahaha- i like this little girl :)

Unknown said...

I think I´ve worn the same socks for 3 days here because my laundry hadn´t dried yet... does that make me hardcore? or just gross?