Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Theeese are a feeew of myyy faaaavorite kids...(sound of music reference, in case you didn't get it)

Attack!

ㅋㅋㅋ


Chicken monster thing impersonation, I guess..???

Some cool kids. I'm also teaching 형민 to be a photographer; he took the picture. He needs to build up some arm strength to prevent that little blur caused by camera shake. Gotta start 'em young.

I asked 종은 how she had gotten hurt. She promptly performed a bicycle accident reenactment with appropriate sound effects. She's one tough girl. (Of course, I had to show her my latest wound, which I got while jumping over a fence. Sometimes, I think there is a very thin line between me and the kids. Maybe I'll never grow up; what a shame.)

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Your kids look amazing! I took a page out of your book today and tried to take some pics of my kids. But, i was embarassed. I felt weird doing it. They looked at me funny too. My seniors aren't as excited about having their picture taken as your kids. I wish they would, it sortof makes me sad. But, seeing your kids makes me happy! Many blessings your way.