Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Text a ZEC


What do South African jerky (a tasty gift from Carmen's mom), Korean ritz crackers with peanutbutter, and a cellphone (handphone) have in common?

Nothing really.

Except I just ate the ritz and jerky while simultaneously sending a text message using my new cellphone (handphone) that the guys at church helped me get.

I suddenly thought... "Look at yourself, Ryan. This is amazing... This is blog worthy!!!"

So I snapped some quick glamour shots.

I guess I'm kinda silly sometimes. But being silly is fun.



My cool factor went up like ten points after I got this baby. Doesn't matter if I don't know how it works... just holding it... that's the important part. (Check out the sweet sliding action. So cool.)



"Silly is as silly does." (I'm not exactly sure what that means but it sounded good.)

2 comments:

Min said...

good for u that ur cool factor went
up ~~~

but still long way to go to catch up mine huh? haha

Eric Mortinson said...

Are those Korean characters next to the numbers on the keypad? Definitely cooler than any phone over here...