Sunday, March 11, 2007

No Wedding, but some Donuts


So I missed the wedding. My bus got stuck in traffic and I was late. And I was sad. And I couldn't find anyone. So I left.

This means I must get a cell phone to prevent such a horrible thing from happening again.

To make myself feel better. I rode the bus around. Eventually, I ended up at Suwon Station. Which happens to contain a large mall. I made a beeline for the bookstore. I grabbed two fiction books and a Korean language book.

On the way out of Suwon Station... temptation struck... a large colorful sign that goes by the name of "Dunkin' Donuts" called my name. I tried to run... but it was too powerful. Not only did I give in... but I bought three donuts... and ate two of them immediately.

My name is Ryan. I'm a donutaholic.

I had my first 'nora-bong' experience. It was great. We rented a luxury room. It came with two giant screen tvs, two microphones, couches, and a giant book of songs. You select a song and input it into a little keypad thingy. Then the music starts and the words appear on the screen.

I sang "Dancing Queen" in honor of Rymack and Namky. I was awful. But that's okay. The point is to just sing really really loud.

I'm sad to report there are no new photos. Weather has been bad lately, which has limited photo opportunities. But have no fear... I will build my own studio if I have to. The show must go on.



A wiseman once said, "For I am convinced that... nothing... can seperate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

No comments: