Sunday, January 4, 2009

Editing


I spent about an hour relaxing in a coffee shop. While there, I decided to edit some older photos. I'm still experimenting with contrast. Here's what I came up with.

Somebody once complained... Ryan, you only take pictures of girls and children; no guys. I replied... It's because that's what people like to see. Cute stuff... you know, girls, kids, puppies. Nobody wants to see a picture of a guy. That's just boring.

I guess I'm just trying to explain why I always seem to have so many pictures of girls. If I thought guys were beautiful, I'd take pictures of them too. I want to be respectful and capture the beauty, to show appreciation. These are my friends, and I admire them.










2 comments:

AmelMag said...

This is really random. But you live in South Korea, and my brother lives in South Korea. And you seem to know Kohleun (or at least follow her blog), and I definitely know Kohleun (and follow her blog:).
So, I thought, I will write on his blog. :)
Anyway. Peace.

ryan said...

cool. thanks. it's always fun to find out who actually looks at my pics here. yep, i know ko-ko. where does your brother live at in korea? i went to gfu, that's how i know kohleun.