Thursday, November 1, 2007

Moving Diaries


Apparently we have new neighbors above us (see photo below). In Korea, when you move into an 11th story apartment you don't lug all of your stuff up the elevator. Instead, you hire a company that sends a moving platform up to your balcony. I think it's cool.


Here is the typed above diary entry from my student Holly. The students don't normally know who actually grades their diaries and essays...
To. teacher Ryan. teacher! are you Ryan? I think you are. I'm so sorry to my not good writing at the story (treasure island). I can't understand everything. so, I can't doing.

Here is the typed above diary entry also from Holly...
I like water. so, I like swimming. because when I swimming. It's like I'm flying. It's very fantastic! It's my cause what I like water.

No comments: