Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Completely Complete the Sentence


El recently inspired me to create a questionaire. I gave the questionaire to some of my students. Here are their excellent and entertaining answers (spelling mistakes and misunderstandings included).

I wish:
  • I was a king
  • I'm Bill Gates
  • I will become a vet
  • I was President
  • I am very pretty girl
  • rocket
  • I can play violin very well
  • buy the books
  • get smell T.V.
  • my family will live lot
  • I am pretty, and I'm a popularity girl


Everyone has a:
  • name
  • good mind
  • brain
  • eyes
  • money
  • book
  • life
  • face
  • coat
  • feeling
  • special pawer


I'm annoyed by:
  • my school master
  • my dog
  • my mom
  • my sister
  • my friend
  • my homework
  • my brother
  • my school six grade (girl)
  • Choe Ha Young


I annoy people by:
  • my brother
  • princess sickness
  • my strenght
  • skin
  • my sister
  • my brother
  • friend
  • hit people
  • hit and run


The silliest thing I've ever done:
  • played mom's lipstick
  • dance for everyone
  • is making my face and voice
  • I watch TV
  • NO
  • have cold
  • vocal mimicry
  • is makeing funny face


I start laughing when:
  • with my brother
  • I was a baby
  • seeing 무한도전 (this TV show translates to "Ultimate Challenge" and is one of my favorite Korean shows - Ryan)
  • five years age
  • watch comedy show
  • my mother kiss me
  • baby
  • I am happy
  • my friend laughing
  • my friend say joke
  • watch Rebecca


If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, I'd eat:
  • pizza
  • bean paste pot stew
  • fruit
  • water
  • ice-cream
  • Korean kimchi
  • noddle
  • pizza and chicken and my mom's cooking


I would rather be bald than:
  • I will wear a wig
  • I will by wig
  • curly hair
  • I go to hospital
  • I wear a hat
  • I'd buy wig


If I had tea with the Queen of England, we would talk about:
  • queen
  • england history of soccer
  • queen's pets
  • treasure
  • korea
  • mac
  • King
  • music of classic
  • korean
  • how can you do queen
  • a consitutional monarch
  • princess


When I'm angry I:
  • shout
  • shout or hit or still nothing
  • kick
  • my brother annoy me
  • hit my bed
  • crazy
  • fight
  • am crazy
  • sleep in my bed
  • kick ball


The best way to eat a cockroach is:
  • make juice
  • good
  • eat and bomit and give to my dog
  • ice-cream
  • fry by oil
  • boil and eat and eat digester
  • eat and vomit


I escaped from the alien spaceship by:
  • my power and knowledge
  • spacecraft
  • kill by laser beam
  • beg
  • ship
  • my leg
  • ride parachute
  • rocket


I always seem to be missing my:
  • eraser
  • cellphone
  • pencil
  • handphon
  • friend
  • books
  • watch
  • comporsure


My most treasured possession:
  • is my family
  • my gold ring
  • music box and diary
  • food
  • handphon
  • is me
  • is nintendo
  • my dog


A place I'd never want to go:
  • in excrement
  • North Korea
  • boy's bathroom
  • hell me
  • park
  • America
  • Jail
  • is people's body!
  • desert


I love it when:
  • It's snowing
  • I listening my music box music
  • I young
  • now
  • I feel good
  • I'm sleeping


If I was ever in the same room with a dinosaur, I'd:
  • catch dinosaur
  • rest lay dinosaur
  • play with a dinosaur
  • pteranadone fly
  • talk about past
  • kill dinosaur
  • see infinity challange together
  • pursue and trash


I tell secrets to:
  • my best friend
  • I'm
  • my doll
  • my diary
  • I'm strong
  • my friends
  • nobody
  • tall
  • my family

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This activity went fabulously with my staff, too! I'll share the "results" soon... Thanks!