Sunday, October 28, 2007

Faces of Ryan and an Airplane


All the costumes have got me thinking about the characters we play in life. I started listing the many characters I've been... son, brother, friend, teacher, student, photographer, engineer, wanderer... What character will I play next?

Here are a few of my faces in Korea (plus a photo of an airplane I made at the park)...

Daisy started it!!! (the flour fight that is...)

My night job... crime fighter (I bet you can't even tell it's me).

When the glasses come off, I become a noodlehead.

The PLANE... it made it almost 25 feet before crashing into the ground.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look like stalagmite man, from the ocean, in the first picture.
As the Chinese guys here at Fox would say, "You look very handsome (with a Chinese accent)!"

Edgar said...

Ryan I have never seen you with gel in your hair! Korea is changing you! Also how in the world do you take all those random pictures of people? Do you ask them all if you can take their picture. Or are you like a crazy tourist taking pictures with out asking?

Min said...

I can't really tell in the second picture~ hold on I think I know him
he was the one who mugged me the other day !!!