Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two Magic Tricks, a Diary, and McDonald's Delivery

My student Jane told me she could make a kleenex disappear... then she lit it on fire... I had to put it out with my shoe. Quite exciting. I don't think we'll be doing any more of those kind of magic tricks.

Here is the typed diary entry from above...
I want to have mobile phon. My friends have mobile phons. I envy them very much. My father said "You don't need mobile phon. You really want mobile phone you can use your sister's old mobile phone for 1 month. And then talk about it." I never change my mind.




And here begins magic trick number two... The disappearing rice, tuna, seaweed, kimchi triangle.











TADA!!!

4 comments:

Min said...

YATA !!!

Anonymous said...

I love Jane's disappearing kleenex trick. I tried that once when I was younger, only I lit the carpet on fire. That is partly how I earned my nickname Flamy...

Amy

Anonymous said...

One question:
Where did Jean get a lighter?????

~ Koh

Magician said...

Hello, I'am George. Visit my website, if you want to learn Magic Tricks.