Saturday, April 4, 2009

Snap Happy


Whenever I saw an interesting person, or thing, I just started snapping from the hip... looking the opposite direction to throw the victim off. I even got a picture of an artist and one of his apple paintings. I also went for some weird artsy fartsy stuff. This blog entry is like a "Where's Waldo?"

Can you find the twin babys? The perfectly matching couple? The strangely colored hair? The "you can't do anything" sign?

Warning, lots of large pictures, so the page will probably take some time to load.
























4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yes! I found all the "Waldos" ... least, I'm pretty sure I did : ) I really like the apple artist's sweater hoodie. This is a fun, colorful set. Also, I really liked the kiddo pics in the last post. Hopefully you're able to rest up this weekend...

Anonymous said...

Ha! I "shot from the hip" each trip to China. I thought I was so clever! hee hee Really its the only way to capture the people. Cheri

Unknown said...

that was fun! Amazing shots...I think you got caught a couple times too ;)

surfchic1983 said...

I love this idea, just snapping and not really looking at what you're shooting...i'm amazed at how well they turned out!! Nice job. :D