Saturday, April 11, 2009

An Outing with the Kids


Had a field trip to the local science museum. It wasn't bad. Though I think the best part was the outdoor playground.

I've got some cute kids in my class. Whenever I take a picture of Ethan, he always gives me the scrunched face smile... it's awesome.

You'll also see a few of the Korean teachers hiding from the dreaded sun. White skin is considered beautiful... so they hide from the hated sunlight as much as possible.

Also, the little girl with blue fingernail polish... upon questioning, it was revealed that her grandpa painted her fingernails for her... is that weird or cute?

And yes, I need a haircut.















3 comments:

Charissa said...

1. Jake does the scrunch face smile all the time too!

2. My toenails were painted blue for Jake's birth and I plan on painting my toenails blue for his birthday every year until I run out!

Sarah said...

Hmmm… I’m not sure about her Grandpa painting her fingernails. Sounds weird at first, but maybe you just have to know him… who knows. Cute kids, though! They’re adorable and you do such a good job capturing them in a picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Ryan!!!!
i`m wendy

that person is you????
wowㅎㅎㅎ
you changed so much
kkkkkk
now a day, i am addicted to pop songs ㅎㅎ
like (it`s my life)or (can`t fight the moolight)
also (memory)ㅎㅎㅎ
i miss you so much kkkk
bybybybybyby