Thursday, February 12, 2009

Student Essay's


The school sprung a surprise writing test on my kids. I think they did pretty well though.

If you have a chance to meet your favorite person, who would you like to meet? And why?

I whent to meet my mom's dad because I don't see him. - Jake

If I can meet my favourite person, I will meet my maternal grandfa. Because he is funny, nice, kind, and handsome. And I can meet him in Yeosu. - Daniel

If I have a chance to meet my favorite person, I would meet Jihan, because he likes me and I like him. He also plays with me. - Jimmy

I would like to meet Jimmy Because he is my best friend. I will meet him at a bridge. Because we can see fishes. - James

If you have an American friend who wants to know about Korea. How would you explain about Korea?

Korea is a small land. In Korea there are a lot of apartments and even the pizzas are yummy. A lot of people like kimchi. - James

It is a small island. There are many apartments, but there are no houses. I think there are many trees, many roads and I think sometimes there are traffic jams, and there are also restaurants too. I think there are some English people. In Korea, I can play piano. Yesterday, I think I did Nintendo wii. I think today's weather is a little bit dark. I think in Korea there is a god. - Jihan

Korea is small, but strong. And kimchi is best delicious. Because long time ago, Sars virus pushed all continents and countries. But, korea tried to escape of Sars Virus. So, one scientist made kimchi. They ate kimchi and they were safe. - Daniel

In Korea der is maps and cars, Bulldozers, der is tape and we need to talk moch. Der is some wer we can eat outside. We have meny cake. Der is TRANSFORmer muvy and waly the robot der is meny. This. - Jake

2 comments:

sehwa choo said...

haha. i like jake's answer for the last question. i thought it was german at first. and he even finished his writing with 'this'. so random.i love it.

Ginny said...

Hehe! My favorite is Daniel, at the end.