Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Some funny student quotes...


These are a few things my students have said. Remember, English is their second language. Usually, I try and quickly scribble down what they say if I think it's funny, but sometimes I forget.


I'm clean upping! - Michelle

Are people animals? - me
Yes, because in here is meat (while pinching his arm). And animals is meat.
- Jay

I lost my slipper. - Chansol
(He always seems to "accidentally" lose his slipper when he's coming back from the bathroom. I mean, come on, how do you lose your slipper and not notice until you're back in class? Of course, it's simply a ploy to leave the room again. I think it's so funny though.)

There's bacteria in my milk! - Jihan

Ryan Teacher, there are still some monsters, right? Satan is a monster, right? Hey, everyone, who knows Satan? I know Satan. He's bad guy. - Jay

Infinity is the biggest number, right Ryan Teacher? - James

(During show and tell, Chaeyun showed us her Disney book)
Show us your favorite page. - me
She's going to show us the kissing part. I hate kissing. - James

You can bring something from home to show us on show and tell day. - me
I already showed everything in my house. - Jake

2 comments:

Chrislyn said...

haha - i love it! i'm learning that teachers always have the best stories :)

Iris said...

Bwahahahaha! I love kid's minds. They are just so innocent. Their purest thoughts and comments are refreshing to the heart
:)