Monday, September 8, 2008

shopping


I decided to do some shopping. I hopped on the scooter and headed to the store. I am so American. I bought...

  • milk
  • eggs
  • cheese
  • tortilla chips
  • cheese dip
  • flour tortillas
  • spices
  • organic, boneless, skinless chicken (because for some reason the organic is the same price as the stuff with all the good steroids and chemicals...hmmmm)
  • tomatoes
  • green peppers
  • kitkats


oh yeah, and as a side note... I've got some polaroid film in the freezer... I hear it makes cool bluish colors when you use it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited to see what you do with the film! Do work!

Jamie said...

Looks like fajitas are on the menu - and other great stuff! Oh the possibilities... :) Have fun cooking - and especially eating -that American food!

HektikLyfe said...

What will you do without the chemical aftertaste? You will never mutate with the rest of us the way you're going.