Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Again


So here are some of the same pictures, but I didn't crop them. I like how the tile squares outline them. There are a few new ones also. I've included some information for any of you out there who don't know exactly how to use your Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s.

I took some pictures and compared them with my digital SLR. Here are some of my best guesses for the apertures...

[1]indoors (first setting) F11
[2]Shady/cloudy (second setting) F16
[3]sunny (third setting) F22
[4]super sunny (fourth setting) F32

Shutter speed seems to be locked at 1/60th (because it's synced with the flash)
The camera box also said that the flash will go off in all settings no matter what.

Film ISO is 800.

You might find these useful if you want to do more manual type shots to get certain effects. However, because the apertures are so limited and you have no control of the shutter speed, taking any sort of landscape photos in low light is impossible... you will simply get a dark black picture. As my photography prof used to say... "It's all about the light."











No comments: