Friday, January 25, 2008

Photographer, Teacher, Chef, and Cowboy


It's been a busy week. Final tests... grading diaries and essays... speech presentations... book reports... student evaluations... creating new lesson plans for whoever follows me... saying some good byes... and much more... here it is all at once.








I spent this week being a chef... each class put together some recipes and then we actually made them. Some classes were wimps... and we made "Ramyeon" (noodles). Other classes were brave and we made kimbab, sandwiches, and even burritos. It was fun. I was told my cooking skills will make my future wife happy.





These girls were throwing rocks into a frozen lake in an attempt to break the ice. They needed bigger rocks or more muscle...




Joanne needed some more magic hair photos to record the awesomeness of the straight hair. I practiced my portrait photography.



I caught and broke this wild bronco before it could injure any children or old people.


1 comment:

Kia said...

Good job taming the wild beast. It looks dangerous.

You're coming home in a week! Yay!