Thursday, January 17, 2008

A few characters in my life story...




These two are in my youngest class. We're learning the alphabet, days of the week, and months together. Today this involved me running around the room hitting them with a balloon while they shouted out the days of the week.



She writes with both her left and right hands, but prefers the left for drawing. She once gave me a frog egg as a gift. Her birthday is in December like mine. I think I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for her.



This is Dain... He's an excellent student. Sometimes, when he wants to answer a question and I'm not calling on him, he'll say, "My name is Dain." It cracks me up every time. He insisted on the "study pose" for his picture. Great kid, he'll probably be president or something someday.




This is the famous artist and humorist Harry from a previous post. I asked him to pose with the tool of his trade. I think this represents his personality quite well.




Another young artist. Speaks perfect English when I coax it out of her... the rest of the time she draws in her school books... mostly cats and princesses.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow... a full week with no posts? That might be a record! Actually, you deserve some time off... you've basically been posting nonstop since you started the blog over a year ago. In fact... it looks like you've never posted less than 9 or 10 times per month, and often it's been twice that number. Let's see... 169 posts in 2007... that's a post every 2.2 days. Wow. Prolific. Great job... I've enjoyed 'em.