Sunday, January 13, 2008

Julie - An Essay


I decided Julie's essay was a perfect caption for these photos...

The Kyongsang-Namdo whole life one day the tobacco without the dead water it was not 60 in one village of 1 years were successful to a prohibition of smoking. It was like that and this village is selected did in the village which is not the tobacco smoke. Do interview, "tobacco blood right, it wants and it moves and. The rural people day but only the city people going out and motion doing and walking coming. Smoking people it stands but the body, mind, also the feeling got better, send a big fuss with prohibition of smoking.
- Julie






2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol... wonderful essay. I really like that first photo, too. You're right, they kind of match, somehow... it's like they do the same thing to your brain.

Kia said...

Wowee. I was trying to figure out how she felt about smoking, but I'm just not sure.

I like the chairs. My mind really wants the colors to go in a patter though.