Wednesday, June 17, 2009

10,000 km And a Shave


I recently joined a fun facebook photography club. This week's theme was "old school". I had lots of ideas, it was just tricky getting them to work. I wanted to do an old school basketball picture with converse and short shorts. I wanted to have a young dude reading a newspaper with an old dude in the back surfing the net on a computer. I wanted to take a picture of a guy dressed like he was from the movie "Grease" smoking a cigarette. Most of these would have taken some help. I'm still trying to find a good friend here who lives close to me and loves cameras as much as I do.

I finally went with "Old School Shaving".

And on a side note... I just put 10,000 kilometers on my motorcycle.











3 comments:

Noori said...

Do you really shave like this? I always wanted to shave a man with an old style shaving blade. (I guess I watch too much movie. ^^ )

ryan said...

no way. i stick with the good old safe modern ones.

HektikLyfe said...

Yeah the dark one is really scary. Glad you chose the lighter one. You made is as a finalist!