Monday, December 3, 2007

Another Day in the Life of a Wandering Photographer


First, I headed into Seoul to have lunch with a friend. As I walked to his house, I spotted a man selling foam boomerangs. I sat and watched for awhile as he demonstrated. Then I noticed a lot of people going in and out of a building labeled "City Hall", so I went in. Inside was a balloon arch. I walked under it and snuck into a dark auditorium where I watched the end of a great little children's play. The story was... whoever could make the princess laugh got to marry her.

Then I met up with Joanne, Keely, Bruce, David, and Jaime near one of the major palaces.

I became a soldier. This random guy walking past saluted me, so I grabbed him and forced him to take a picture with me at spear point.

I went to an awesome toy store/museum where I found "Ultraman" and some old school GI Joe figures.

I also tried on a cap that was too small, but seemed to go well with my scarf.

I walked the streets of Insadang.

And then took the subway and bus home.
















1 comment:

Walden Lee said...

seriously you are such a good photographer!