Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Backpacking Kitten


Do you remember doing Mad Libs? They're the fill in the blank stories... they ask for a noun, adjective, adverb... etc. I decided to try them out with my speaking classes. Here's one...


Make me a Video Game

The pretty and ugly La has hit Koo's magnificent sister and plans to steal her cold nostrils! What are King Kong and a backpacking kitten to do? Before you can help Ryannie, you'll have to collect the horrible ear holes and salty toes that open up the 49 worlds connected to SutaePangi's Lair. There are 150 bones and 1 trillion capri-suns in the game, along with hundreds of other goodies for you to find.



These girls were teasing their mother at the bus stop. They said her hands smelled.


1 comment:

Kia said...

I hate it when people steal my cold nostrils- so rude...

Mad Libs are a lot of fun. Did you guys do more than just one?