Friday, December 14, 2007

Some New Spectacles for the Camera


Dave and I went into Seoul early this morning. I was hunting for a fish eye camera lens and I found one. I had to trade my 35mm-70mm lens, but it was worth it. So here are a few of my first wide angle pics. More to come for sure.






"...I think Bush can come in my aunt's wedding. k k...It's joke..."












"No Forget happy christmas!"



What would happen if everyone lived in space? What type of houses would they live in? What type of clothing would they wear? How would they travel?

"It will be very fun I think. Everyone will wear very special clothes. It make of died alien. It's very warm, and very smooth. And there is special ice-cream. It looks like a poop. They lives in deep dark caves(There is many count less caves.) They eat exams. Children will didn't have to study. Because their parents eats exam. They have wings, so they travel with their wings. I think thats great! I think when I grow up I can go to space!" - Judy








1 comment:

Kia said...

Poop ice cream is not my idea of fun or great. But maybe that's just me. Exams are quite tasty though...