Friday, July 31, 2009

Lotte World


Lotte World is an indoor/outdoor amusement park in Korea. I didn't take many pics as I was busy going on rides, but I did snap a few. I also played around with my camera's multiple exposure setting.

I found a very unappealing snack food and a strange cartoon figure hiding behind a strange door. I also went on the "Gyro" freefall... and placed a coin on my knee to see if Newton's law would hold true. However, I believe the wind resistance effected the experiment, the coin flew off and was never seen again.











4 comments:

Jamie said...

MMMmmmm... peanut butter on squid. My favorite -- right up there with chicken feet and garlic ice cream : )

Unknown said...

hmmm, Jamie beat me to my comment by an hour. I'll say it anyway.... MMMMMM, peanut buttered roast SQUID!!!! Did you try some?

Actually, that sounds pretty good if you replace the squid with any non-seafood meat... eg, peanut buttered roast duck, yum!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

er... i guess she beat me by a lot of hours. Hey, it's 2pm on the 4th here! The world should revolve around me.