Sunday, July 20, 2008

I hate bowling...


Reasons I strongly dislike the game of bowling...
[1] It's always difficult to find the right size ball and it usually ends up hurting your hand anyway
[2] I rarely play, so when I do play, I am of course no good (I don't care if everyone else is no good too... it's not fun if you get a gutter ball every other turn, if you're lucky)
[3] People clap and congratulate you for knocking down 3 pins (that's dumb)
[4] I clap and congratulate people for knocking down 3 pins (I'm dumb)
[5] It's too noisy to have a good conversation and if you actually somehow manage to hear the start of a good conversation, it's your turn and the moment is lost
[6] You must put on poorly fitted foot wear that has been worn by hundreds of other people
[7] People get killed... well, nearly killed... okay, slightly almost nearly killed when other individuals throw their bowling balls backward
[8] It's not fun
[9] The walk of shame. Following a gutter ball or poorly placed throw, you must walk back to your seat while avoiding eye contact with everyone
[10] You must appear cheerful and happy whenever you get to a score of at least 40

Needless to say, I don't enjoy bowling... don't know if I ever have... plenty of other more interesting things to do.

Well, anyway, I salvaged the evening by taking photos.









Good form, Ryan... good form. Style points, my man.


1 comment:

lovelyfaith said...

I totally agree with your points. Well stated. haha. It is frustrating but then fun once you get your form right. :)