Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Home!?


Well, I made it to the states safely. I'm still adjusting to a few cultural things... like tipping at restaurants, flat cities, not touching my elbow politely all the time, understanding English everywhere, hugs, and driving.

I've had a great time with friends and family. I spent some time with my mom, dad, and sister. She's so cute. I've also been staying with my brothers up at their university. I just ate "real" Mexican food last night and it was amazing.

However, I'm looking forward to returning to Korea soon, to begin teaching kids again and exploring the country.

Here's a picture of my brother's guitar and then some with the cousins. I had fun with the remote.









1 comment:

Jamie said...

You and your cousins totally worked it with the color composition... was that planned? And great expressions :) I'm glad you're able to be back for a quick, fun visit.