Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Bee


I made a little girl cry the other day, when I killed a bee in class. I bravely climbed onto a desk and crushed the bee using a vocabulary test sheet. I was proudly displaying my smashed bee trophy (to the cheers of the class), when one of the boys pointed out that Grace was crying. Poor girl. I guess she couldn't handle the thrill of the hunt or something. I felt bad. But not too bad. She ended up leaving class with a "stomach ache."

Have you ever wondered if babies can see angels? Sometimes I smile at little korean babies and realize they are looking over my shoulder... but there's no one there. I imgagine they must see an angel. One that's following me around and keeping me out of most trouble.

2 comments:

Phronsie said...

It's Phronsie, don't know that you remember me, but you probably do.

As a mommy I'm fully 100% convinced that babies see angels! It's like someone said once, babies see angels because they're still "small enough" to not be jaded by the world as far as religion and stuff goes. It's that child-like faith coming into play...

lovelyfaith said...

Maybe they do! If so, I wish i could too! :)

thanks for your prayers by the way! My recovery has been pretty fast! :)