Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Motorcycle and Scooter


Finally a picture of my scooter and my motorcycle together. I've really enjoyed exploring Seoul with these two machine friends. They get me around faster than the buses or subways. And I think I experience a unique sense of freedom and excitement when I ride.

I like to take passengers. It's fun to show them what I love to do. I took my friend Jaime for a drive. The weather was perfect and the roads weren't too busy. We drove back and forth over about 5 different bridges and through some tunnels. I had a blast. I also felt like I could have been Korean... I had a mirrored helmet visor so nobody could see that I was a foreigner... then I had my sweet bike and a cute Korean girl in high heels behind me. I think if I ever wanted to take a picture to represent Korea, that's what it would be.

The high heels always amazes me. I've seen Korean girls driving scooters and they're wearing skirts, high heels, and a blouse that matches the color of their scooter. Even riding a scooter is stylish here.




















No comments: